Blanco

Proximity Lite

Proximity Lite
Confirmed 1909/2004/20h2 only

Unlock All Only

You run the launcher once and until you restart your pc you have unlock all, only needs to be ran once per boot of your pc.

5 Eur Week
15 Eur Month

F.A.Q
Loader is stuck on Connecting to Server?
This is our VMProtect Software if you leave it a few minutes it'll allow you to input your license.

How does it work?
You run the loader once and you can play as much siege as you want, you only need to run it once after you boot up your PC.

hello there blanco where can i download the loader because i have some keys from the last time you shut down 

7 hours ago, tin said:

hello there blanco where can i download the loader because i have some keys from the last time you shut down 

Hi @tin,
That will be for our full feature proximity which will be coming when the new season hits 🙂 all keys will be working as normal with some extra time.

Hello, i bought this one but it says, when i download the proximity dowloader, that my license is suspended or banned...

19 hours ago, Brfuhg said:

Hello, i bought this one but it says, when i download the proximity dowloader, that my license is suspended or banned...

Licenses have been paused. Will be unpaused later today 😛

19 hours ago, Clharlie said:

same